The registration fee covers:
- Access to all presentations
- Conference materials (publication, t-shirt, bag, promotional material, list of participants..)
- Guided City walls Tour (1st day)
- Opening ceremony, Concert and Welcome Cocktail dinner (1st day)
- Ethno Party with Concert and Buffet dinner in Rupe Museum, with guided tour (2nd day)
- Four coffee and refreshment breakes during the programme (2nd and 3rd day)
- Free admission to Museum of Dubrovnik and a guided tour (3rd day)
- Closing Ceremony, Concert and Gala Cocktail dinner party (3rd day)
- Free access to the pre-conference event
- 30% discount on prices of DVDs of all former conferences
Fees (payment via PayPal, Bank transfer or on the spot in Dubrovnik):
- Presenters' **
* only with proof of membership or status
** only already registered presenter can register someone who is accompanying him/her to the event e.g. family member, partner, friend. Accompanying person fee does not include participation at the conference programme and programme materials but only at social events, dinners, concerts etc.
*** only for representatives of projects previously featured at The Best in Heritage conference (one person per project). List is available here
fees do not include bank charges, so please consult your Bank officials ! Admission to the event is granted only if The Best in Heritage has received full payment of the registration fee
delegates who have made late payments should bring a proof of payment to the event
once in Dubrovnik, you will be able to pay the fee and other optional conference services only in cash (banks and ATM-s are all near by)
AS A SMALL NGO WE ARE NOT AUTHORISED TO ISSUE INVITATIONAL AND GUARANTEE LETTERS FOR VISA ISSUING PURPOSES, APART TO PRESENTERS TAKING PART IN THE PROGRAMME
SWIFT : ZABAHR2X
IBAN CODE : HR2023600001102262614
Account No: 2360000-1102262614
VAT Number: HR92057260898
Account owner: The Best in Heritage
Address of the account owner: Trg kralja Petra Krešimira IV, 7, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
Address of the bank: Zagrebačka banka d.d.; Samoborska 145, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia
Registration fee can be paid via Bank transfer, PayPal or at the registration desk in Dubrovnik.
Registration must be made on this website via the online application preferably before August 31, 2016. Later registrations will also be accepted and you can register on the spot as well.
The details that you enter in the registration form will be used in printed materials such as name-tags, list of participants etc. Fields marked with * are obligatory!
For past participants' testimonials please click here
If you wish to book your place for the post-conference excursion on 25th September, please click here for more information